Thursday, February 27, 2020

letter to past me

Dear Julia,

Hey, I am future you, I know you are most likely in Creative Photography class right now reading this. It is the beginning of the year and you think this will be an easy A with no effort at all. Well let me tell you from being in this class for months, I will tell you that good time management is the trick into getting an A in the class. outside of school, take the pictures, while in class work on it in photoshop/publishing them into your personal blog. Also having a "you" in each assignment is very important. So don't just do whatever comes to mind first. Take a little bit of time to figure out what it is that you will do. Finally, when taking the photos use some of the tools that your phone provides because it makes the quality much better and maybe no editing is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

perspective